CCHS LC Hours
Monday thru Friday 6:45 - 6:00pm
Follow CCHS LC on Facebook!
Commonwealth e-Book Collections
NEW! The Commonwealth e-Book Collections!
FREE from the Massachusetts Library System!
Commonwealth e-Books - Stop by the CCHS LC to create a username/password to access an extensive collection of popular and classic e-Books. You can download the free app to any mobile device. Just search: Axis360
Massachusets Library System EBL - Use the same username/password you created for Commonwealth e-Books to access extensive scholarly and academic e-books.
BiblioBoard - Use the same username/password you created for Commonwealth e-Books to search curated content and to create your very own boards based on your interests. You can also upload your own original content!
NoodleTools helps you organize all your research needs from start to finish. Create an account, or re-validate your old account. If you have any problems or questions email or stop by and talk to any member of the Learning Commons staff. We are here to help!
- Citation and Switching Sources Tutorial
- Notecards and Piles Tutorial
- Sharing a NoodleTools Project with Your Teacher Tutorial
- Setting up GoogleDocs Tutorial
CCHS LC Staff
Dr. Cicchetti - Head Librarian
Ms. Franke - Student Accounts Specialist
Mrs. MacFarlane - Media Tech Specialist
Mrs. Engdahl - Library Technician
CCHS LC Policies
Short and Simple : )
- Passes are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis
- Students are required to sign in/out for attendance purposes
- Check out up to 10 books at a time, more if you need them for a project
- Sit in chairs, not the laps of others
- Inside voices
- School-wide policy: Food, drinks and snacks in the cafeteria only
- Be nice to each other, be nice to the librarians. Niceness is contagious