Return to the CCHS Website
CCHS LC Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:45 - 4:30
Wednesday 6:45 - 3:30
Follow CCHS LC on Facebook!
CCHS LC Policies
Short and Simple : )
- Passes are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis
- Students are required to sign in/out for attendance purposes
- Check out up to 10 books at a time, more if you need them for a project
- Sit in chairs, not the laps of others
- Inside voices
- School-wide policy: Food, drinks and snacks in the cafeteria only
- Be nice to each other, be nice to the librarians. Niceness is contagious
CCHS LC Staff
Mrs. Cicchetti - Head librarian
Ms. Franke - Student Accounts Specialist
Mrs. MacFarlane - Media Tech Specialist
Mr. MacKenzie - LC Support Specialist
CCHS LC Reports
CCHS LC Annual Reports - information and statstics about the program.
- Annual Report 2012 - 2013
- Annual Report 2011- 2012 (Prezi format)
- Annual Report 2010-2011 (Prezi format)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 (Slideshow)
CCHS LC Summer Reading
Join us for National Novel Writing Month!
Whether your word count goal is 5,000 or 30,000 you are welcome!
Sing up and get a coveted NaNoWri pin!
Exclusive access to the 2nd floor NaNoWriMo table!
Check out the
or stop by and see Mrs. Cicchetti for more info : )
The Future of Libraries
The Voice is the CCHS student e-paper. Take a look!
Click on the View RSS Feed icon.
Listen to Stephen Colbert!
We are here to help!
101 Great Books
The College Board's "101 Great Books Recommended for College-Bound Readers"
YA Galley Group
Out of the shadows comes villainy, out of the heart comes love, and out of books comes our soul.
YA Galley Group meets every THURSDAY 2:15-3:15
2nd floor of the LC
YA members can follow the group on FB
See Ms. Cicchetti to be added to the FirstClass Conference for YA
This group is open to studentes interested in reading and reviewing advanced reader copies (ARCs) of pre-publication YA novels.
The CCHS YA Galley Group is an official review group for the American Library Association Young Adult division. Yup, we made NATIONALS!
Follow us on Twitter: cchsreads