CCHS LC Hours
Monday through Thursday
7:15 - 5:00pm
7:15 - 4:00pm
Follow CCHS LC on Facebook!
Gale Databases - Gale InfoTrac offers a variety of databases. Read the descriptions to find the database that best meets your information needs. General OneFile and Academic OneFile are two you should always include in your search. Login is automatic through this link. No username/password necessary.
101 Great Books
The College Board's "101 Great Books Recommended for College-Bound Readers"
Thank you, Mass. School Library Association!
Past CCHS Summer Reading Lists
Welcome Back 2017 - 2018!
Welcome to the
Photo credit: https://condorpress.org/2015/09/04/fall-fashion/
Colson Whitehead National Book Award 2016
The CCHS Faculty & Staff Summer Reading choice is
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead.
Discussion groups Thursday, Sept. 28th, 2017
during lunch blocks : )
2017 Faculty & Staff Book Recommendations
Join the CCHS faculty and staff in reading The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead, winner of the 2017 Pulitzer Prize.
Click HERE for a list of what CCHS faculty will be reading over the summer, and see their recommendations. We hope these lists inspire you to pick up a book and find some quiet time to read over the summer!
CCHS LC Staff
CCHS LC Policies
Short and Simple : )
- Passes are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis
- Students are required to sign in/out for attendance purposes
- Check out up to 10 books at a time, more if you need them for a project
- Sit in chairs, not the laps of others
- Inside voices
- School-wide policy: Food, drinks and snacks in the cafeteria only
- Be nice to each other, be nice to the librarians. Niceness is contagious