Welcome to the resource page for Sophomore Health Topics!
You will be researching one of the following topics:
- Tobacco Products Including Smokeless and Vaping
- Melanoma, Tanning and Skin Care
- Performance Enhancing Drugs including Steroids, Creatines, and Diuretics
- RX Drugs and Opiods
- Healthy Hydration: Hydration, Energy Drinks, and Caffeine
To get you started on your research, we have provided you with articles on the main topics. You can explore further using the "Related Articles" navigation box on the lower left of the article.
(username: concord / password: concord)
Each blue link will bring you to the article. You will need to log in!
Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Ethics of Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Various substances and the risks - Creatine
- Teen-Athletes and Performance Enhancing Substances
Teen Health & Wellness
For this research activity you will be using the database Teen Health & Wellness
Teen Health & Wellness was created specifically for high school students researching health related topics. It has the following featuers:
- Translation for English Language Learners
- Text-to-Speech for students who like to hear the content as well as read
- Email articles to yourself
- Citations provided